10 central DIRFloortime playing techniques
You are looking for inspiration to develop yourself and learn how to support a child with autistic-like behaviors, autism, or an autism diagnosis in the following ways
- to develop its development potential?
- to engage joyfully in human relationships?
- to gain new experiences through playful interactions?
Then my newsletters as well as the Checklist '10 key DIRFloortime playing techniques'. just the right thing for you. And don't worry, I know how it is and won't overwhelm you with emails.
In my newsletter you will receive about 1 time a month
- Tips, game ideas and inspirations
- Webinars for parents and professionals
- Advanced training and supervision groups for networking and exchange with like-minded colleagues
As a thank you for your registration you will receive my checklist ‚10 key DIRFloortime playing techniques'.
In my checklist 10 central DIRFloortime playing techniques you get:
Assistance with common questions
Principles of a relationship-oriented attitude of the adult towards the child
practical procedures that everyone can implement, both as parents at home and as professionals
Tips for play materials & activities
Game Ideas & Strategies