10 Key DIRFloortime Play Techniques
You are looking for inspiration to develop yourself and learn how to support a child with autistic-like behaviours, autism or an autism diagnosis to
- develop its development potential?
- engage joyfully in human relationships?
- have new experiences through playful interactions?
Then my newsletters and the Checklist '10 Central DIRFloortime Playing Techniques just the thing for you. And don't worry, I know what it's like and I won't flood you with emails.
In my newsletter you will receive info about once ever 1-3 months about
- Tips, play ideas and inspiration
- Webinars for parents and professionals
- Training and supervision groups for networking and exchange with like-minded colleagues
As a thank you for your registration you will receive my checklist ‚10 key DIRFloortime playing techniques'.
In my checklist 10 Key DIRFloortime Play Techniques you get:
Help with common questions
Principles of a relationship-oriented attitude of the adult towards the child
Tips for Play Materials & Activities
´Play ideas & strategies