MindBuilders online Courses
consist of a series of resources in several chapters that help you to understand children with autistic or autistic-like behaviors developmentally and to provide feelingful support for their personality development.
Our starting point is a positive non-judgmental humane attitude with a focus on feelings:
- What is the child 'telling' us with their behaviors and how can we understand and respond appropriately?
- What feelings does this trigger in us as caregivers and how can we manage our own (difficult) feelings well?
- What does the child need from us as caregivers in order to be able to develop his developmental potential as best as possible?
MindBuilders online courses are for you if you
- have a special child who won't play or talk, who won't eat or sleep or use the toilet
- want to understand and respond to autistic and autistic-like behaviors in a relational way
- have already tried all sorts of things, but nothing has really worked and you desperately want to know what your child needs and what you can do yourself at home
The Essentials of Growing up
You have a special child who won't play or talk, eat or sleep, or use the toilet? These courses will help you, to lay the foundations for your child's abilities to communicate, play and learn to talk, eat, sleep, go to the toilet and develop their whole personality as a human being.
Ways to understand Autism
Are you looking to better understand a child with autistic-like behaviors or an autism diagnosis? In these courses we learn to see autistic states of mind and behaviors from a holistic developmental perspective and to treat them sensitively in order to support the child in his or her whole personality development.