'Alone we can achieve so little, but together we can achieve so much.'
Helen Keller (deaf and blind since childhood)
Mastermind Group - online
- Discussion group with Sibylle Janert by zoom
- Connectedness, networking & personal exchange
- with like-minded colleagues and interested parents
- Period: 1 year
- Number of participants: maximum 20
- Registration until 25.1.2023
This mastermind group offers a unique opportunity for one year to get to know and exchange with like-minded people (professionals and parents) on relevant topics, questions and problems, so that a feeling of connectedness can develop.
- Topics: Autism, DIRFloortime, relationships, play and language development, Waldon Method, Behavior, food, aggression, challenges, etc.
- Ideas & Tips for successful strategies, game activities and materials
- Supported learning through Video examples
- Monthly 2 hours per zoom
- € 29 per month at the introductory price only until 25.1.2023. In the future €49/ month!
- without risk: monthly membership can be terminated at any time
Next Launch: January 2024
Prerequisites for the Mastermind Group:
- relationship-oriented attitude, empathy and openness to new ideas
- Interest in feelings, self-reflection and the psychological inner world of human beings (child, adult and your own) to understand better
- Reflect on and challenge common ideas about autism/ autistic-like behaviors and other developmental delays in a relationally oriented way.
- Participation in DIRFloortime introductory course (101) and/or
- Basic knowledge of DIRFloortime (D-I-R, FEDCs, affect, 'following the child's lead AND challenging them to climb the developmental ladder at the same time').